Dear Young Greens from Eastern Europe,
Following the news that Paula “Pablo” Luīze Pastore is joining Secretariat, we are happy to announce a call for a new Executive Committee Member that will fill in the vacant spot and work with the rest of the EC until the next General Assembly.
This is your chance to contribute to the growing Green movement in Eastern Europe.
The Executive Committee tasks:
- Work on the implementation of CDN’s Activity Plan, approved by the General Assembly (including project writing, coordination, implementation and reporting);
- The newly elected EC member will be responsible for the Study Session “Green Cities for the Sustainable Planet”; make sure to check out the responsibilities here;
- Maintaining close and continuous communication with CDN Member and Partner
Organisations and Network Partners;
- Actively following and supporting the smooth work-flow of the Working Groups;
- Representing and promoting CDN during its and partners’ activities as well as in the digital
- Answering challenges and making decisions throughout the year, between GAs, based on the CDN Strategy and CDN’s best interest;
- Actively participating in the regular (biweekly) EC meetings (that usually last around 2h).
- Keeping track of the well-being of CDN’s Office.
The candidate for the Executive Committee should:
- Be motivated to advance the Green movement in the Eastern Europe;
- Be dedicated to the goals of CDN, subscribe to its political platform and the Green Idea;
- Be comfortable working in an international environment and have good communication and organisational skills;
- Be willing and available for active online engagement throughout the mandate;
- Be prepared for frequent traveling, participating in the live EC meetings, CDN activities and likely several other occasions;
- Be regularly available on the e-mail for the ongoing discussions, work and decision making, together with regular online meetings;
- Have a good command of English (written and spoken);
- Have the interest to follow political developments in Eastern Europe and react to them with available tools such as producing statements, organising and supporting campaigns, assisting member and partner organisations, communicating with other Green stakeholders, etc.
The candidate should submit:
- Filled Application form;
- Candidate’s CV;
- Photo (Optional);
- Introduction to your candidacy;
- Official letter of support from a Candidate’s organisation or any CDN Member or Partner organisation*
*Only CDN Member and Partner organisations can nominate a candidate for the Executive Committee.
Applications should be submitted HERE.
DEADLINE for submitting candidacies is July 13, 23:59 CET. However, the earlier you apply the more chance delegates will have to see your candidacy on cdn.discuss.green.
In case of any questions do not hesitate to write to email@example.com.