Following the news that Elena Petrovska is joining Secretariat, we are happy to announce a call for a new Executive Committee Member (EC) that will fill in the vacant spot and work with the rest of the EC until the next General Assembly (planned to take place in March 2021)!
Being a member of the Executive Committee is a demanding and time consuming role, but it is also very rewarding and brings experience in working in a multicultural environment, possibility to contribute to CDN’s future development and meet young Greens and other Green stakeholders across the Europe.
The Executive Committee tasks:
- Work on the implementation of CDN’s activity plan, approved by General Assembly (including project writing, coordination, implementation and reporting);
- Constantly communicating and updating (as well as getting updates) from Member and Partner Organisations and Network Partners;
- Actively being involved and ensuring the smooth work-flow of the Working Groups;
- Representing and promoting CDN during its and partners’ activities as well as in the digital space;
- Answering on challenges and making decisions till the next GA, based on the CDN Strategy, Statement and CDN best interest;
- Actively participating in the regular (biweekly) EC meetings (that usually last 2-3h);
- Work on creating a new Strategy document (2022-2024) of CDN.
The candidate for the Executive Committee should be:
- Motivated to work in an international environment;
- Dedicated to the goals of CDN and the Green Idea;
- Willing and available for traveling to CDN’s and partner’s activities in case epidemiological situation allows it;
- Daily available on the e-mail for the ongoing discussions, work and decision making, together with regular (almost weekly) online conferences, meetings with the MOs and POs, WGs and CDN online events;
- Flexible in working and implementing online as well as live activities.
More details about responsibilities of CDN EC members can be found in the CDN Statutes and CDN Internal Rules of Procedures.
Since English is the official language we use in our work, all the candidates should have good command of English (written and spoken).
The candidacy should consist of:
- Filled Application form;
- Candidate’s CV;
- Official letter of support from any CDN Member or Partner organisation.
DEADLINE for sending applications to email@example.com is September 27th, 23:59.
The vote by Member Organizations will take place on Balotilo platform in the beginning of October, upon the presentation of the candidates that will be scheduled to take place on Zoom platform on the 4th of October at 17h CET and where registered delegates of MOs will be able to ask questions to the candidates. After this, the MOs will have 1 week to cast the votes. Elected person will be co-opted to the EC immediately after the elections.