CDN is opening the call for the Local Reporters for one year long project “Feminists in the Environmental Movement”. You can find more information about the project here.
This is a paid, part-time, home office based research position, starting from the late-mid February 2022. We are accepting applications by the 23rd of January 23:59 CET.
Working time: average of 2 hours/week, Spring-Summer 2022, flexible working hours (some activities might take place during weekends)
Remuneration and per diem: from EUR 350 to EUR 500, depending on the country the reporter lives in and does the interview in.
The reporter’s work encompasses the following duties:
- Attending the 1 day training on 7th of March in Tbilisi, Georgia;
- Conducting the local research in a rural area for their article;
- Preparing the article in summer 2022;
- Implementing the comments from the Editorial Team (Activity assistant, Project Coordinator, EC responsible) of the project in the article;
- Being in constant communication with the Activity Assistant and Project Coordinator of CDN;
- Supporting the AA in the Social media promotional campaign;
- Participating in the evaluation meeting in November 2022 in Budapest, Hungary.
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Young Feminist and Green person from CDN MOs, POs or WGs based in the Central or Eastern Europe;
- Experience and interest in Gender, Climate and their intersection;
- Experience with article writing is an asset;
- Available for frequent (bi-weekly) online meetings;
- Responsible and organised.
In case of interest, please fill in the attached form before 23rd of January 2022 23:59 CET. Please, consider, in case you are planning to apply for CDN EC, you will not be able to be paid.
The final selection will be done no later than the 30th of January.In case of any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org add this email to your contacts, to avoid getting our reply in spam.
This project is organised by the Green European Foundation with the support of Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe, with the financial support of the European Parliament to the Green European Foundation.