CDN is looking for prep-team members for a series of webinars on Organisational Management. With these three extensive modules CDN aims to respond to the needs of its member organisations to further develop and strengthen a sustainable approach on membership, transfer of knowledge, and structures.
Young people with experience in various organisational structures, membership management, and online working tools, whose values are in line with the values of the Green movement are welcome to apply.
Webinars are going to take place in the following order:
1. Attracting New Members, beginning of June
2. Transfer of Knowledge, August
3. Structures & Documents, December
The main responsibilities of the prep-team members are:
– Develop content and materials for each webinar episode according to the aims and objectives;
– Active participation in the regular online preparatory meetings and full participation; moderation & facilitation of all webinar episodes;
– Actively follow and trigger the online discussions and be involved in the process between webinar episodes;
– Preparation of participants for the webinars and providing them with the necessary information and input regarding the webinars;
– Promotion of the webinars and ensuring media visibility;
– Help with the evaluation and reporting of the Webinar series;
– Help in creating a manual as an outcome of the Webinar series.
What do we offer?
– The experience of working within an international group of young people,
– A chance to strengthen your online facilitation and moderation skills,
– Getting to know different green organisations in Eastern Europe,
– Getting familiar with Green values and CDN work,
– And of course lots of laughter and fun.
We expect all prep team members to be responsible for their tasks, have good time-management and commit for all three of the webinars. If you think you can contribute to just one of the webinars, indicate so in your application, but we will prioritise applicants available to commıt to all of the them.
Note that all the work will be done in English, therefore all prep-team members are expected to speak English (you should be able to clearly express yourself both orally and in writing).
Deadline for applications: May 7th 2017, Midnight CET. In order to apply, send a short motivation letter stating your relevant experience and background to firstname.lastname@example.org
1 May 2017