Cooperation and Development Network Eastern Europe is happy to announce the third step of the annual work plan “Cities for all – inclusive Urban planning and decision making in the Eastern European cities”. The call for local actions is an opportunity for the youth organisations or group of young people that participated in the previous stages of the project to submit the applications consisting of the Local Action Plans and Budget.
The 3rd part of the project, “Cities for all-now” aims to contribute to the improving of the Urban infrastructure for Women and LGBT+ people in the cities of Eastern Europe and raise awareness on inclusive urban planning, by providing the the youth with an opportunity to practice their gained experience in the home cities.
We would like to achieve this by meeting the following objectives:
- To support the participants of the previous phases and their organisations in creating a space on the local level for young people wishing to tackle urbanization and gender;
- To ensure the transfer of the gained knowledge and skills between the participants of the previous two phases and their organizations and communities;
- Address the local authorities, organizations and other stakeholders working on Urban planning in order to affect the local decision making.
The Local Actions should:
- Be lobbying activities of different forms;
- Be connected to the topic of the Work Plan;
- Have a clear Aim and Objectives;
- Answer the needs of the local communities;
- Involve young people of different backgrounds in the activity;
- Have a clear message towards the decision makers.
The Secretariat and EC responsible people for the project will decide on the grants to be allocated for each action. CDN offers maximum of 1200 EUR as a grant per action. The decision on the grants will be brought according to the feasibility of the action plan as well as the realistic assessment of the budget.
Responsibilities of the applicant in case of awarding the grant:
- Kicking off the preparations for the LA in the beginning of September 2021;
- Implementing the activity based on the sent application and recommendations of CDN Secretariat and EC;
- Finalising the implementation of the activity by end of October 2021;
- Finalise the financial and content reporting to CDN by end of November 2021;
- Saving, organising and sending all the bills, invoices and other proofs of payments connected to the project and reported in the financial report;
- Sending both digital (scanned version in Nextcloud folder) and original bills (paper to CDN’s office in Belgrade);
- Using only Nextcluod folder and collaborative (doc, xls, ptt, etc.) files for the project;
- Participating in the dissemination of the project;
- Ensuring the visibility of the project, CDN and EYF. Namely using hashtags #cdnee and #eyfcoe, as well as adding the logos of both organisations, as well as the Council of Europe logo on any material that will be produced at the local actions;
- Making and sending to CDN pictures and videos from the action with all the logos visible.
To apply for the grant, fill in the LOCAL ACTION APPLICATION form and draft a BUDGET for the activities. We will be accepting the applications starting from 1st of August 2021. Deadline for submitting the applications is 20th of August 2021 23:59 CET. Please, consider, that any application sent before or after this timeframe will be disqualified.
Filled in files must be sent to email@example.com with Local Action Application in the subject of the e-mail. In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact Masha Pashkova-Dzneladze, CDN’s project coordinator at at the above-mentioned e-mail.
Only full applications (Application and budget proposals) will be considered. You will get the result and feedback approximately in a week after the deadline. Please add the above-mentioned e-mail in your contact list to avoid our mails ending up in spam.