Cooperation and Development Network (CDN) is announcing an open call for members of preparatory team (prep-team) for the two international activities of work plan “We are the future, but we are here NOW!” which will take place from 11-16th of April and 08-12th of June 2022. Locations of the events will be confirmed shortly. More information on the project you can find here. Please, read this information carefully before applying.
If you are young person from Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Kosovo*, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Serbia, Turkey or Ukraine and you are interested in the topic of the event, you are more than welcome to apply to volunteer as a member of these preparatory teams. Prep-team members should speak English, be available during the preparation periods, be responsible about fulfilling their tasks, have good organisational skills, be good team players and committed to the aims of the project and CDN’s values and be familiar with non-formal education methods. Preparatory team for the first event will continue working on the second event and will be joined by 2-3 other young people. See the preliminary agendas of events to get acquainted with the amount of sessions that will be developed for both activities.
Main responsibilities of the prep-team:
- Active participation in the regular online meetings prior to the events (February-April and April-June / 2-3 h a week);
- Participation in online getting to know each other before the live meeting;
- Participation in two day live prepteam meetings on 5-6th of February (2 full working days), arrival day 4th, departure 7th; 19-20th of April (1 day after the first event’s evaluation) departure 21st;
- Other meetings scheduled weekly or bi-weekly;
- Dissemination of the call and selection of participants, preparation of participants for the event and providing them with all the necessary information regarding the program;
- Preparation and facilitation of the program of the event, including one of the 4 parallel blocks for the 2nd activity; designing and preparing sessions based on non-formal education methodology, invitation and communication with speakers, experts and partners in accordance with the project aims (4-6 h a week);
- Helping with the promotion of the event and ensuring media visibility;
- Taking care of practicalities and of the general well-being of the participants;
- Full participation during the entire event and prep team meeting before (2 days) and after (1 day): Arrival 8th of April, departure to the second PTM 18th of April; arrival 5th of June, departure 14th of June.
- Working on the outputs of the Work Plan after each event as well as in the end of the year;
- Working on the narrative reports of both events.
Being a prep-team member would offer you:
- Working in a lively international environment;
- Experience in managing youth projects – preparation, implementation and reporting;
- Getting familiar with Green values and the work of CDN;
- Getting to know activists from different European contexts and their work;
- A possibility to develop your leadership and group work skills;
- A lot of work and a lot of fun!
Accommodation, food, working space, travel and visa costs for preparatory team will be fully covered. For selection of travel means the condition is to combine the most economic and environmentally friendly way (lowest price + travel time + CO2 emissions).
We are closely following the development of the situation and we are envisioning the events to take place live. The safety measurements will be taken both at the Prepteam meetings and the live events.
DEADLINE for submitting online applications is 10th of January, 23:59 CET. You will be informed by e-mail approximately in 1 week after the deadline. Please add email@example.com to your contacts, so that you do not receive our reply in spam folder. In case of having any questions, do not hesitate to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
*All references to Kosovo, whether to the territory, institutions or population, in this text shall be understood in full compliance with the United Nations Security Council Resolutions 1244 and without prejudice to the status of Kosovo.