CDN is hiring a Local Coordinator for the ”Green Ukraine” project which consists of two activities: “Green Training” and ”Greening Policy”. The activities are going to take place on 15-18 September and late November (weekend) 2017 in Ukraine. For details, check out the project page.
We are looking for:
- Young and energetic person currently based in Ukraine
- Someone who likes to work with inspiring young green minded people
- Someone who feels confident and passionate about event management and taking over technical preparations of youth events
- Someone with experience in coordinating and preparing events, organising teams of people
- Someone with relevant management skills
The Local Coordinator will work on short-term basis to ensure the unruffled running of the logistics. He/she will be working in a close cooperation and under supervision of the prep-team.
The Local Coordinator’s tasks include:
- Running of the logistics (finding accommodation, working space for the prep-team, training venue, arranging catering, transport, preparing info-pack)
- Supporting CDN office with administrative tasks connected to the project
- Availability and regular communication with the prep-team in the period August-November
- Full presence at the trainings, online and live prep-team meetings and support when needed
August-November – with different periods of intensity, to be mutually agreed. Estimated working time per month is 30h. The work place is Ukraine (from home) and working hours are flexible. The activities are going to take place on 15-18 September and Late November (exact date to be decided together with the preparatory team and local coordinator).
Profile of the coordinator:
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Russian/Ukrainian
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Full understanding of responsibility connected to the position
- Promptness in communication
What we offer:
- To work in a friendly, international, young and Green environment
- The opportunity to network within the Green movement
- To practice organisational skills
- Covered accommodation and food during the trainings and live meetings
- Small remuneration for the work
If you are interested in trying yourself on the position of CDN’s Local Coordinator, please send your application to CDN office (email@example.com). Your application must include:
• Your CV
• A motivation letter
Deadline for submitting the applications is 26 July at Midnight (CET)
For any further questions, you can contact CDN Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).