CDN is looking for prep-team members for the project consisting of two activities: “Green Training” and ”Greening Policy”. The activities are going to take place on 15-18 September and late November (weekend) 2017 in Ukraine. For details, check out the project page.
We are looking for young people who are passionate about activism and the values of the Green movement, coming from one of the following countries: Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus (RUMB).
Call for participants – end of July
Prep-team selection – beginning of August
First online prep-team meeting: INTRODUCTION – first half of August
Second online prep-team meeting: PARTICIPANTS SELECTION – 3rd week of August
Preparation of the program and logistics – August-September
Live prep-team meeting, Kiev – 13-15 September
Green Training, Kiev – 15-18 September
Preparation of ”Greening Policy” – September-November
Greening Policy – late November (exact date to be decided with the prep-team)
- Regular participation in the on-line meetings prior to and between the events;
- Supporting the promotion of the event and recruitment of participants in the local and regional (Green) contexts;
- Participants selection
- Preparation of participants for the event and providing them with all the necessary information regarding the program;
- Designing the program of the activities, and developing individual sessions according to the aims and objectives, researching the content and materials for each session, contacting speakers and facilitating sessions on the spot
- Full participation during the events, and prep team meeting before and after
- Evaluation, reporting and following up on the event
- Good oral and written command of English (you should be able to clearly express yourself both orally and in writing); Russian is an asset
- Will to take on a challenge
- High level of responsibility for fulfilling the tasks and support the rest of the group
- Good organisational skills
- Good team player
- Committed to the aims of the project
- Familiar with non-formal education methods
- Availability for both events as well as for preparatory work
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN
- Work experience in a lively international environment
- Getting to know different green organisations in the RUMB (Russia, Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus) region
- Getting familiar with Green values and CDN work
- Space for creating and learning
- Many smiling faces around you!
- Accommodation, food, working space, and travel costs for the preparatory team will be fully covered
- The team will be supported by the Executive Committee and Secretariat of CDN
Note that most or the prep-team work will be done in English, but the trainings are going to be bilingual (English and Russian).
DEADLINE for submitting online applications: 26th of July 2017 at midnight (CET).